Contact Us


To contact us online for a general enquiry, please complete a Customer Service Request Form below.

To notify us of your change of details in regards to rates notices or a current Shire of Bridgetown-Greenbushes cat/dog registrations, please complete a Change of Details Form available in webform below.

Customer Service Request Form

Request Details

Please include details such as address, exact location, damage incurred, ect.

Max File Size: 10.00 MB
Allowed File Types: .avi, .doc, .docx, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .mov, .mp3, .mp4, .mpeg, .mpg, .pdf, .png, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, .xlsx
Do you require a response?*

Get Audio Code



Change of Details Form

Previous Residential Address
Current Residential Address
Postal Address same as Current Residential Address*
Details to Change*

Please Note: This form does not allow you to change the address of a dog or cat registration if there is no existing registration within the Shire of Bridgetown-Greenbushes. To register your dog or cat, you will need to complete the appropriate registration form which can be found on our Ranger Services page.

Do you require a response?*

Get Audio Code



General Contact Information

Address: 1 Steere Street, Bridgetown WA 6255

Postal Address: PO Box 271, Bridgetown WA 6255

Phone(08) 9761-0800   |   Fax: (08) 9761 2023


Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
(not including Public Holidays and the Christmas/New Year period)

After Hours Contacts

Trees on Roads: 0457 434 653

Ranger Services: 0457 885 156

Calls to Ranger Services after hours will be directed to leave a message, please provide as much information as possible. The Ranger will respond to calls that are considered to be an emergency (dog attacks in progress, stock on roads, etc.) all other calls will be responded to the next working day.

If you've encountered a problem with the website or have any general feedback, please provide comment via this form.

This form is for website feedback only, if you have a question or would like a response to your feedback, please submit a Customer Service Request by clicking here.

Was this page helpful?