Warren Blackwood Strategic Alliance
THE WARREN BLACKWOOD STRATEGIC ALLIANCE.
The Warren Blackwood Strategic Alliance is an association of the Shires of Bridgetown-Greenbushes, Manjimup and Nannup.
It was formed in April 2001 as The Warren Blackwood Economic Alliance, and changed to its current name on 1 May 2007.
Its purpose is to highlight and progress issues that have regional impact and to be a voice for the Warren Blackwood.
The Alliance Strategic Plan: 2008 -2010 is attached.
The Board of the Alliance has representatives from the three Shires and their communities and the South West Development Commission and employs a part time executive officer. The Board meets every two months, rotating its meetings around the three Shires.
The current Board Members are:-
• Barbara Dunnett - Chairman of the Alliance and representing Nannup Shire;
• Wade De Campo - Deputy Chair of the Alliance and representing Manjimup Shire
• Ray Curo – representing Manjimup Shire
• Robin Mellema – representing Nannup Shire
• Brian Moore – representing Bridgetown-Greenbushes Shire
• Tony Pratico – representing Bridgetown-Greenbushes Shire
The Shire CEOs also attend Alliance meetings.
The Alliance can be contacted through the Executive Officer :-
PO Box 604
Manjimup WA 6275
Phone 0427 721 921